quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2010

A new breath for an old dream...

I created this blog last year for a College's assignement. My English teacher at University asked me to, and I and my classmates decided to do our best. At that time, I wanted to keep writing after the end of the activity, but I must confess that I couldn’t.

It's a shame for me to say that I let the most important thing in my life in a second plan: WRITING! This year I’ve worked a lot (I’ve never worked so much!) so I didn’t write even one text to put here! But now this is over…

I thought a little, and I saw that I must live!

First of all, there’s not this “I don’t have time” thing, I heard a statement some time ago that was perfect for this occasion: “We all have time, and we decide which our priorities are! So, time is not the real problem, but our decisions” I need to find time to do what I want to do, because no one’s going to do it for me.

Starting today, I promise I’ll write at least once a week (It’s good for someone who kept without writing for almost one year!).

A dream is made of hope, hope is made of signals, and signals are pieces of action, so let’s act and make our dreams come true, because that’s the only way!!!

Um comentário: