domingo, 15 de maio de 2011

VILLAINS - PROLOGUE




Well, Well, The ones who are not dead always come back...

I’m back, after... uhm... It’s been a so long time since I last posted that I don’t know when it was (And I’m to tired and lazy to see the date in my last post).

Well, the fact is that I’ve been gone for a while because I’m having so much work to do, and I can’t even stop to write a few lines (Oh, yeah, I know, it sucks!).

When you really want to do something, but you realize you just can’t, it feels like you are impotent.


Well, let’s get to work!

When I was forced to make my short stop (well, not so short) I was in the last post about Villains. Now, I will finish the series. The following text is prologue.

First of all, I wanna thank you all for reading my texts, and I wanna say that what really makes difference is not to have many readers, but have “good” readers.

Villains are evil, wicked, and have no sense of right and wrong. When I started writing about villains I said that I liked them because they are almost always much more interesting than heroes. And I keep my word: they are much more complex. Even the ones who look simple at the first sight have much more behind the appearances.

Think of Joker. He is so pathetic and irrational, but is exactly for being stupid and having no deep intentions that he is able to be so genius. When you don’t really have a plan, you are able to do anything you want! Hannibal, on the other side, is a classy villain who proves that intelligence makes all the difference sometimes: he is able to fool people like children. Magneto, by his time, is an almost “good” villain, once he is a victim from the circumstances, but he doesn’t measure his efforts to get what he wants.

Well, in short, I think everything starts by the concept of power. Almost all villains (the good ones) are always looking for power and domination. You can be strong, but that’s not enough, you have to be the strongest. Maybe you already have more than you need, but what if you still could have much more? Maybe everything... That’s the path that leads people to become villains.

If they are cruel and sadistic, or quiet and calm, it’s just a question of style. In the end, all they want is to be more than anyone. Overcome this small and fragile human shell.

Who is the best villain in my opinion? It’s a very difficult question... Even now, I can think of some more villains which I could have chosen and written before, but there’s no more time for them.

I admire all the ones I wrote about because of their specific characteristics, so I can say it’s not a question to choose the best one, but to tell you what the best one should be.

A great villain? Well, he (or she) needs to mix intelligence (Hannibal), style (Sylar), power and wickedness (Voldemort), madness (Joker) and an ideal (Magneto).

Who is this perfect villain? I guess he (or she) has not been created yet, and that’s why I’m going to write my own story and try to bring the best villain ever to life.

The ones who survive will see it.

Well my friends, this is it for now. This series ends here. I hope you enjoyed it. Leave your comments and let me know if you agree or not with me. And if you have any idea or suggestion of themes for the blog, feel free to tell me.

Hugs for you all!

2 comentários:

  1. so here's the thing... i like ur villain serie n i'll wait for ur next serie. I hope u bring up a new way of seeing the word, liki u did showing dumb people about the villains... keep ur good work dude. dont stop posting.
    A person.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Well, It was really good listening from you. I'm glad you enjoyed the series. As I have already said, I'm finding some difficulties about time... but I promise I'll never give up.

    Hugs "anonimous person".

    ResponderExcluir