sexta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2009

JUST PHOTOGRAPHS… THEY’RE SO FAR AWAY... I WISH EVERYONE COULD CARE… BUT THEY DON’T…


From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight

Singing, amen, I ... I'm alive

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died

Im singin'amen
And in the air the fire flies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing amen, I ... I'm alive

And as we lie beneath the star
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be…

If today was your last day, and tomorrow was too late, Could you say goodbye yesterday? Would live each moment like your last? Leave old pictures in the past? Would you call those friends you never see? Reminisce old memories? Would you forgive your enemies? If today was OUR last day… we should meet at least once again…

I really believe in dreams, you’re not the only one who knows that. Maybe I’m crazy but, if this is to be insane, I want to be crazy forever… I’ve been wrong, I’ve been down, but I’ve been here: You’re never gonna be alone if you don’t want to. They say that a hero could save us but I’m not gonna stand here and wait. How do you remind me? You may think I’m a mistake, but if is not me it’s gonna be somebody else. I was born to fight for all the wrong reasons and Iron bars can't hold my soul in. Maybe someday in somehow we’re going to make it all right but not right now. We can’t touch the stars, but it doesn’t mean they don’t exist… If you really want you can listen to God’s plan, just close your eyes for a while and breath hope. Come please, I’m calling, show me what is like to be the last one standing, and teach me wrong from right, and then I'll show you what I can be. Heaven's gates won't open up for me, with these broken wings I'm fallin'… just fallin’… but who said I have to fly to get the sky?
On my knees I'll ask you a last chance for one last dance 'Cause with you, I'd withstand even all the hell just to hold your hand…
“Are you coming? It can be our last day…”

In a hundred years if I can relive these days, I would change nothing.

2 comentários:

  1. Hi!!! Welcome to the blogs world!
    What is it above?! I liked what you did with the Nickelback's lyrics! You thought I wouldn't know... Just kidding...

    Well, as soon as you can, visit my blogs and comment something, because nobody have commented yet...

    So, Keep posting!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello again... I'm still here waiting for your comments...

    ResponderExcluir