quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

10 COMMANDMENTS




1 – I am the Lord your God: you shall not have strange Gods before me.
2 – You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain
3 – Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day
4 – Honour your father and your mother
5 – You shall not kill
6 – You shall not commit adultery
7 – You shall not steal
8 – You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor
9 – You shall not covert your neighbor’s wife
10 – You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods

Please, not take me as a fanatic. I just wanted to put commandments here because I think they’re beautiful, however, I guess we can reduce them to just one law: LOVE. If people could do this, world would be different. So, I love you, it doesn’t matter who you are, you are already a part of me, ‘cause in this world we were made to share the view. Do you love me?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário