segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

CONCLUDED JOB - HEROES

Well. This is the end. I could keep talking about heroes forever if I wanted, but I’m sure I woudn’t find the real answer I’m looking for: What’s a real hero?

This question made me write my last texts, and now, after a month, I realized that maybe I can understand better than before why heroes need to exist.

They represent our dreams and fears. They are what we would like to be and they do what we would like to do.

This allows us to live a different and more exciting life. Is it a good or a bad thing? Oh, no, it can’t be answered, it’s more than this. Sometimes, it is necessary to scape to find the truth.

I wrote about Super Man, Hulk, Batman and Superman. There are lots of super heroes who I would love to write about, but for now I think these ones are enough. In fact, this is not an end, because I believe that things never really end.

My last conclusion is that heroes will always exist while hope still exists. You can be a hero, I can be a hero: we all can be heroes in our specific way. It’s just a matter of trying hard and believing in ourselves and in the future.

The way is never give up fighting: a real hero never does.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário