quarta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2010

HEY, I'M BACK!


For one week, I couldn’t find time to write, and it got me very upset, because I really want to do it. Now, it’s late, I’m tired, I couldn’t have a bath yet, but I’m here, and I’ll write. I need to. (This text was written at about one o’clock, November, 23rd, 2010)

Well, I spent a lot of time thinking about how I could classify my favorite villains. Some of them are easier, but others aren’t. So, I decided to do it different: I’m going to write about my five favorite ones, and while I do this, I’ll think about the classification and then, at the end of the process, I’ll make my list. (Here, I wanna ask for your help. Write your comments and help me find my best villain, because I’m really in doubt).

Remember: it’s not just a question of being bad, but of being the best inside the wickedness.

My first character comes now. Enjoy it.


3 comentários:

  1. Você considera um bom vilão aquele que é mal e esperto, ou aquele que nao é pego?
    A pessoas mais humilde do mundo, A. (humble)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I won't say Joker because he already had his momments in the midia but i would like to see you writing about Alex from Clockwork Orange!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Well, humble guy, you first: both things are important, but I think being evil and smart is more interesting. I like villains which have style. They need to be special. Oh, it's not about what you do, but about how you do it.

    Now, you, Crafito:
    Joker is great. In that last movie I undestood how crazy he is. Well, but Alex, (hum...) He is a special case, I prefer not to talk about him now. I forgot to tell you: I watched the movie two weeks ago... I have some ideas about it, and I'll tell you at the right time.

    ResponderExcluir